Things I wonder:
- Would people be interested if I wrote about book, film, or video game reviews in this blog?
- Do these pants make me look fat?
- Would I be able to keep up with book reviews?
- How do I import my hiking pictures to this blog?
- Where is Jimmy Hoffa buried?
- If I was more consistent in blogging would I get more followers for my blog?
- How do I get more followers?
- What am I going to have for lunch?
- Will I ever wear those jeans again?
- Why did I make this stupid list?
Posted in blogging, Uncategorized, writing
Tagged blog, blog update, blogger, bloggers journey, blogging, Blogs, followers, funny, funny lists, humor, life blog, Lists, personal blog, Random
I took a trip with a friend out to a county fair and we put on SPF 50 sunscreen. We did not have a mirror, but I did the best I could. I got burned on the top of my head (should have worn a hat), my right shoulder and shoulder blade (this was due to my shirt moving because of my purse strap), and I think I got sun poisoning from the heat. I’ve been very tired and drinking a lot of water. I had to return to work because I had just been on vacation. Also, one other health thing happened…again…for the third time this month when it’s only suppose to happen once a month. So getting to the gym maybe hard this week, but if not today I am going to go tomorrow and walk on the treadmill. It’s at least something instead of nothing.
Posted in blogging, diet, Fitness, Health, Uncategorized
Tagged blog, blogger, blogging, Blogs, county fair, fair, fitness, Health, Life, life blog, Sunburn, sunscreen, treadmill, trip