April 6th, 2017
Very Simple Italian Scrambled Eggs (Sandwich or just to eat)
(Makes three servings)
3 extra large eggs
(one extra large egg makes for one sandwich on white bread)1/2 tsp. Salt1 tsp. Pepper1/3 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese1/4 cup Parsley2 tbsp. Cream
1 tbsp. ButterBread (it’s best on white bread, but you can use what you want)Mayo (optional)
1. In a heated frying pan on medium heat and use the
butter and coat pan.
2. In a bowl crack eggs into a bowl.
3. Add ingredients and mix well. Be careful not to
get cheese everywhere!
4.Gently pour mixture into pan and let it sit and cook.
5. Basically if you know how to cook scrambled eggs by
now then you should know what to do at this point.
6. After the eggs are cooked you can start putting them
7. Mayo is your condiment on the sandwich, but it’s optional.
You can also opt out the bread and just eat them as is.
And this is how we made cheap and simple Italian scrambled eggs in our house. ^_^
January 27, 2017 –
Holy Cow Turkey Chili!
2 lbs. Ground Turkey
2 cans of diced tomatoes (14.5 oz. each)
2 cans of Kidney beans (dark red and 16 oz. each can.)
4 cans (Hunts) tomato sauce (8 oz each = 32 oz. total)
1/4 cup of chopped onions
1/2 tsp. Oregano
2 tsp. Chili Powder
1 tsp. Salt
1 tsp. Pepper
For a little Spicy kick- (OPTIONAL)
(Add these in after originally mixing the original spices and then mix again.)
2 tsp. Cumin
1 tsp. Red pepper Flakes
3.5 oz. Diced Jalepeno.
(for even a bit more spice put in 7 oz. of diced jalepeno if you or guests can handle it.)
- Cook ground turkey meat in a frying pan and then drain in a colander.When drained put the meat in the crock pot.
- Open the Kidney beans and drain them in the same colander and rinse. Once rinsed put them in the crock pot with the meat.
- Then open and add the sauce and the tomatoes and dump them into the crockpot.
- Mix and even out the ingredients in the pot so that it all lays flat for the spices.
- Add spices and then mix again.
Note: For the Garlic Powder I really didn’t use a measure, so all I did was I put a thin layer of it on top, same for the onions (I know I have a measurement for this…but that is a guesstimate.), and parsley. Once all the spices are in you mix it…layer it out, cover and put on low heat on the crock pot.
Let it slow cook for 8 hours for everything to cook properly.
It makes for a good party meal too and it’s pretty simple. I forewarn though that this chili was designed for people who do not like spicy foods, but they love/like chili. If you have guests that like it with more heat, have them add their own hot sauce and/or let them borrow your chili powder to add. Or use the suggested optional ingredients I have listed.
I hope you use this recipe and enjoy! I know my guests did. 🙂
If you loved this recipe please comment and like my blog! 8D