I have bartered a deal with myself and came to some conclusions. Here is what I figured out…
1. When I read more and do a little gaming my brain power raises.
2. I really, really, really do love reading.
3. I want to read all my books from my backlog and the new ones I just purchased and that I am dying to read.
4. I need my spelling mojo back so there for I at least must read more like I did when I was younger.
5. I want to become the human spell checker. ^^;
So here is what I am going to do:
I am going to read on weekdays and game on weekends. I want to tackle my backlog of books more than my video game backlog. Why? Because my video game back log is mostly RPG’s and it used to take me a month to beat one RPG game, but now that I am an adult it takes twice as long if not a little longer. Books on the other hand depending on how many pages will take me a month or less to read. This is my thinking. And by the way I can’t wait to read “Anna Dressed in Blood” because the font color printing of the words look awesome!!! It’s not in black print people!
And that is my rant for the day…