I hate gyms for a few reasons, but I can over look most of those reasons. I always have to quit a gym because one hand does not know what the other hand is doing when it concerns money and payment issues. I did not think moving was a big deal or when my bank card changed. The computers are having issues and my only options are to cancel or get it switched over to my home gym where I live now. I would have gotten this problem fixed by now, but I am so busy to try and head over to my old gym is a pain. The manager of the place is only there at certain times where either I am working or busy with something else that is either equally important or more important. Also, when I talk to one of the employees and they write a note down for the manager to get back to me they never do. Trying to find the gym manager is like trying to locate the Ark of the Covenant at this point. =/
I’m debating cancelling my gym membership for a couple of reasons.
- It is now a hassle to try and get the computer to automatically take my payment
- I have been mostly doing my own thing for exercise instead of the gym. i.e. C25K app
- Germs (I have been over riding that fear when I was actively going.)
- Muscle headed big guys on steroids bullying me with their big truck telling me where to park because apparently they need a lot of space with a red carpet to get in and out of their vehicle and they think they own the whole parking lot. (this happened once)
- I would rather not deal with people, but you do what you gotta do.
- It is hard to do the C25K app on the treadmill. It is doable, but it is difficult.
- DDR (Dance Dance Revolution)
- Wii Fit and Wii Fit U
Reasons to keep the gym membership
- Ellie (I love the elliptical machines)
- I can bring a friend as many times as I want and the gym membership is like a twofer with gym benefits attached.
- I can exercise safely without being in the heat.
- Yeeeaaaaaah….I dunno…